1. All conditions set out herein are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket, displayed on the Organiser’s website and or otherwise communicated to the bearer by the Organiser.
2. The purchase of a ticket to the Parade shall constitute acceptance by the Bearer of these terms and conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the Bearer to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the Organiser and displayed at the Parade Site.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the Parade Site and to search all persons and personal property upon entry to and while at the Parade Site. Glass items, alcohol, candles, knives, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles or banners and any other items which in the absolute discretion of the Organiser are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Parade are prohibited.
4. The Bearer must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, regulations and/ or directions of the Organiser whilst attending the Parade.
5. Items prohibited by these terms and conditions shall not be brought to the Parade Site. Any permitted items used contrary to these terms and conditions and any prohibited items shall be confiscated without any liability on the Organiser to safeguard or return such items.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to the Parade Site or eject any person from the Parade Site if, in the absolute discretion of the Organiser, the bearer may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Parade, for example if the Bearer refuses to be searched upon entering the Parade Site or whilst at the Parade Site, appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any item prohibited by these terms and conditions or undertaking any act prohibited by these terms and conditions or fails to comply with any lawful instruction issued by or on behalf of the Organiser.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or change the Parade programme, without prior notification. Refunds will not be issued should the programme be altered.
8. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase and the Organiser is in no way responsible for any tickets, which are lost or stolen. If the Parade is cancelled, the Organiser shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.